vrijdag 25 juli 2008

Rotterdam, Holland (Episode)


Episode is a great little vintage store in Rotterdam, nearby a pastel coloured Italian ice cream parlour. Beautiful interior; big windows with stain glass details, lavender walls and hanging lights. It stocks clothes for men and women at affordable prices. Levi's denim shirts sell for just 15euros, and tons of colourful scarves and shawls can be snapped up for 4 euros.

Spotted: levi's cut off denim minis, basketball uniforms, designer men's shirts (Yves Saint Laurent, Hugo Boss), plaid shirts, leather bags, printed leggings, hippy dresses, floral dresses, cowboy boots, leather bombers, converse, woolen knits, waistcoats just to name a few.

Where: Oude binnenweg 144A Rotterdam, Holland (tel: 010 2709330)

10 opmerkingen:

la petite fashionista zei

ooh this is a wonderful idea for a blog! a great reference for travelers especially.

xoxo

Wendy zei

The dress hanging from the ceiling is stunning!

Jen (MahaloFashion) zei

Look at all those goodies! I would be in heaven!!

Jen (MahaloFashion) zei

Also I meant to say thank you, I've saved your tips about top shop in my notes!

Vain and Vapid zei

I wish I knew about this place before I went to Rotterdam, I had some time to kill there one day and shopping is the best way to kill time...

hannah zei

love the dress with the feathers. gorgeous.

Romany zei

Cute store! I'd love to go to Amsterdam -- if only for the shopping. Lol. ;)
Romany
xx

Ella Gregory zei

Wow it looks great!

Jen (MahaloFashion) zei

I would love to visit there if I ever came ot holland, blog again soon;)

FASHION CHALET zei

Oh, I definitely look forward to checking out your store and your coming back to my blog again soon! Thank you for stopping by! <3